Popular 3D Scanners of December 2020November 20, 2020
We present you a rating of 10 popular 3D Scanners of December 2020 based on user reviews with descriptions of technical characteristics and reviews themselves.
Approx. price: $264.
- Powered by intel real sense module, the XYZprinting 3D scanner pro is fast in both scanning ability and processing speed
- It allows for a 3.93 - 27.55 inch operating range with the wide scanning distance of 5.9 - 9.84 inch, and the quality resolution of 640 x 480 at 30Fps
- The XYZprinting handheld 3D scanner pro has a compact and light design which allows you to move it around the desired target for scanning with ease. No large, complicated equipment necessary
- Max Scan Volume: 39.3 x 39.3 x 78.7 inches. Min Scan Volume: 2 x 2 x 2 inches. Scanning Distance: 5.9-9.84 inches. Operating Range: 3.93-27.55 inches. Scan Resolution: 1.0-2.5 mm. Image Size: 640 x 480 at 30 fps
2020 EinScan Pro 2X Plus Handheld 3D Scanner with 2 Year Parts Warranty and Lifetime SolidEdge Software
Approx. price: $7589.
- This 2020 model comes with a FREE 1 year warranty from Shining3D followed by a FREE 1 year warranty from 3D UMAX.
- Single shot scan accuracy ranges from 0.04mm to 0.1mm depending on the scanning mode; 1.5M points per second/30fps; Single scan range is 208 x 136 – 312 x 204 mm; Working distance 5.1m; supports 4 scanning modes with various optional accessories.
- Scan Speed: up to 1,500,000 points per second (30 fps) under Handheld Rapid Scan Mode.
- Improved software with new UI and new operation mode which allows you to set the resolution option after scanning during data processing to enable faster scanning; Mesh editing features such as hole filling, smoothing, sharpening added.
- Package Include: 1 x EinScan Pro 2X Plus handheld 3D Scanner; 1 x USB 3.0 cable; 1 x SolidEdge Shining3D Version CAD Software; 1 x Rapid Registration module; 1 x Calibration board; 1 x Pack Adessive reflective marker dots
HE3D Open Source Ciclop DIY 3D Systems Scanner Kit for 3D Printer Advanced Laser Scanner, Injection molding Plastics Parts
Approx. price: $105. You may saved up to 49%.
- Totally open source 3D scanner for 3D printing , free to get the software
- Easy to assemble and use
- Full kits, it include all the parts for the scanner
- Injection molding red plastics parts, not printed! that make the scanner more beatiful, you won't encouter the problem caused by not precision size
- Upgrade to new intergrated motherboard
SOL 3D Scanner | White Light Desktop Laser 3D Scanner | Precise, Affordable and User-Friendly | New Generation Auto Scan 0.1 mm
Approx. price: $769.
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY – The unique combination of white light technology and the laser triangulation allow the SOL 3D scanner to reach a resolution of 0.1 mm with texture feature. The camera picks up the texture, the laser collects its geometry. The turntable can support a maximum weight of 4.4 lbs (2 Kg). The Close-up and Oversize scanning modes allow you to obtain very fine detailed scans.
- USER-FRIENDLY – The SOL 3D scanner provides an affordable, easy-to-use solution for creating digital copies of real-world objects. With only four pieces that attach with thumb screws, getting the SOL Scanner setup is a breeze. The calibration is fast and automatic, the software is easy to manipulate and there is no need to manually mesh alignments. Whether you are a maker, designer, educator or hobbyist, you can turn your ideas into reality with SOL.
- SEAMLESS – We continue to strive for perfection and work tirelessly to make the entire process seamless. The Scan Dimension engineering team focused on developing an incredibly easy-to-use scanner. To start a scan, users simply place an object on a turntable, place it within the included tent, and press a button — the laser, camera, and software do the rest. You can rescan your object from different angles to make sure all the geometry and texture is collected and the software will mesh it.
- EXPERIENCE BEHIND THE INNOVATION – Scan Dimension is a division of the scanning heavyweight, Global Scanning, a Danish-based technology firm with about 30 years of experience in the image-capturing sector. This collective experience is behind the engineering of SOL, which was designed to be, above all, portable, affordable, easy to use, and precise.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – 3D Scanner, Turntable, Scanner Stand, Black-out tent w/enclosure, USB Cables, Cover and Scan Target
Vupoint ST470 Magic Wand Portable Scanner with Auto-Feed Docking Station + Hard Protective Travel Carrying Case + 8gb MicroSD Card - 1200dpi, PDF/JPEG, 1.5 LCD - for Photo, Document, Receipt
Approx. price: $159.
- SAVE SCANS TO MICROSD CARD - Welcome to your new Paperless Office and the world of simple organization - Scan in color or black and white, saving scans as JPEG or PDF format, and storing them to a microSD card up to 32GB, and up to 5,000 files to the included 8GB SD card
- AUTO FEED DOCK - When docked, the high-speed sensor scans paper automatically using its auto-feed feature while the scanner charges, providing more quality, control, and ease of use, and an increased resolution of 1200 dpi
- SCANNING SPECS – Scan documents 8.5" wide and up to 125" long in as little as 2 seconds - choose scan quality of 300, 600, or 1050 dpi (1200 when docked!) for flexibility
- LCD SCREEN - 1.5” color LCD screen lets you preview scans to ensure you have captured all you need before having to hook scanner to a computer - features rechargeable battery, with up to 400 scans per charge
- CONTENTS INCLUDE - Magic Wand ST470 Portable Scanner, USB Docking Station, Protective KRATE Case, 8GB SD Card, AC Adapter, USB Micro Cable, Cleaning Cloth, Pouch, White Balance Calibration Paper, User Manual / Quick Start Guide, and Manufacturer’s 90-Day Warranty
da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3in1 Wireless 3D Printer/ 3D Scanner/Upgradable Laser Engraver ~ 6” x 6” x 6” Built Volume (Fully Enclosed Design for PLA/ Tough PLA/ PETG)
Approx. price: $550.
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V18.104.22.168 or above)
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- The da Vinci Jr. 3in1 prints only with XYZprinting's non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
Matter and Form Inc.
Approx. price: $824.
- Designed to transform beginners to professionals. The Matter & Form V2 3D scanner +quick scan is the next evolution of desktop 3D scanning
- Equipped with Matter & Form +quick scan software. The V2 allows you to get complete geometry in as little as 65 seconds
- The perfect 3D printing companion. The V2 is designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow. Simply scan, mesh and Export your creation, to be used with any 3D printer in the world
- Get up to 0. 1 mm accuracy with the precision of eye-safe red lasers. Supported on both Windows and Mac, with multiple export capability for 3D printing
- Sleek, foldable design allows you to keep your scanner and workspace neat and clean. An integrated case protects both the turntable and the camera. Simply fold up the base When not in use
Approx. price: $714.
- Countless hours of high quality printing with the most reliable low-cost 3D printer
- Quickly and easily make your 1st print out of the box with completely pre-assembled printer, included 0.5kg spool of filament and clear setup instructions.Maximum Build Depth (inches): 9 Maximum Build Height (inches): 5.9 Maximum Build Width (inches): 5.5
- Far superior safety compared to competition with fully enclosed design, non-heated build plate, PLA-only printing and 3rd party UL safety approval
- Coming Soon! Compatibility with brand new Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer based on Cura, the industry leading open source 3D printing software and .gcode files so you can use your favorite slicer
- Accompanied by unparalleled local Dremel customer service support and industry’s best 1-year warranty.Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
Approx. price: $219.
- Accurate depth sensing with a flexible range between 0.5 to 20 meters.
- Precision with a wide field of view at 140 degrees.
- Six axis IMU combined with frame synchronization provide accuracy at less than one millisecond.
- Accurate footage while in motion through global shutter.
- Plug & play SDK
EinScan-SE White Light Desktop 3D Scanner with Tripod, 0.1 mm Accuracy, 8s Scan Speed, 700mm Cubic Max Scan Volume, Fixed/Auto Scan Mode, Lowest Cost Professional Level 3D Scanner
Approx. price: $1539.
- Scan Speed: 8 sec/ 2 min Fixed/ Auto scan. Feature/ Manual Alignment Mode for Fixed Scan. Turnable/ Manual Alignment Mode for Auto Scan.
- Single Shot Accuracy
- Max volume: 700x700x700 for fixed scan, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm for auto scan
- Single Shot size: 200mm x150mm; Point distance 0.17-0.2mm
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Scanner, 1* Turntable, 1* Scanner stand, 1* Scanner Bracket, 1* Calibration Board Holder, 1* Power Cord, 1* Power Adapter, 1* USB Cable A, 1* USB Cable B, 1* Quick Guide.Package Dimension:610×295×205 mm3. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.