Popular Guitar Amplifiers of October 2020July 14, 2020
The guitar amplifier is an excellent invention that can simultaneously tune, amplify and reproduce the sound supplied from an electric guitar. Even for amateurs and beginners, it is very important that the sound is of high quality. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the choice of a specific model.
In the field of music amplifiers, a wide variety of products of different quality and characteristics. Before buying, you need to determine not only the sound, but also the number of different settings and speaker power. Low price does not always mean poor quality, so it is important to pay attention to all the advantages of the chosen model.
We have compiled a list of the best guitar amplifiers based on expert opinions of experts and reviews from real customers. Our recommendations will help you make a choice that meets your requirements and desires. There are a lot of competitors on the global technology market, but we have selected the best models and recommend that you pay special attention to them.
Approx. price: $220. You may saved up to 8%.
- 50/525/0. 5W 1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier with 5 Amp Voicings
- Cab-emulated Headphone/Recd Output
- 4 Tone Slots
- 60 Effects
Boss Katana MkII brings the famous Katana series of guitar amplifiers to a new stage of evolution, adding even more sounds, effects and functionality to the base platform. New sound variations are now available for all five types of amplifiers, which has doubled the timbral power. The number of built-in effect groups has also increased from three to five, providing greater real-time signal processing capabilities. In addition, the functionality has been expanded due to: input for connecting modeling devices and multi-effect processors, an updated software editor, and many other features.
The Katana MkII line of stage amplifiers is the successor to the previous generation of amplifiers and is based on the same timbres and functionality that defined their resounding success around the world. If you like Katana amplifiers, you will love Katana MkII amplifiers even more. And if you are new to this business, get ready to hear the sound, get the feel and use the features that are inherent in devices of a higher price category than the one to which this amplifier belongs.
Like the previous version, the new Katana has a decent range of timbres, from natural vintage to modern high-gain. Now the timbral range is even wider and provides even more freedom when creating your own unique sounds. Tube Logic technology complements the richness of sounds with the natural feel of playing, as on a real tube amp, and, unlike a classic lamp, allows you to achieve a full natural sound at any volume. You can also use a separate power amplifier bypassing the preamp, while retaining all the advantages of Tube Logic technology.
Katana MkII supports five types of effects simultaneously, equipping the amplifier with the functionality of a serious Pedalboard, and with the updated software BOSS Tone Studio opens up opportunities for fine customization of parameters and effects chain. All of the above features allow you to output a ready-to-mix guitar sound directly to your DAW or headphones, and when connected via USB, you can use the ability to transmit a True Stereo signal.
Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
Approx. price: $160.
- 25-watt combo amplifier
- Single 8” Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet
- Simple user interface with 1. 8" color display
- Simple user interface with 1. 8" color display
FENDER MUSTANG LT-25 is a combo amplifier for electric guitar, complete with ready-made sound presets for all occasions. Musicians can use 50 factory and 30 custom preset banks. In this way, guitarists can choose a ready-made electric guitar sound for different styles, or save their created settings with the ability to quickly download them. The power of the combo amplifier is 25 Watts. The sound of an electric guitar is transmitted by a single driver, with a diameter of 8".
Musicians can also use 15 models of guitar amp sound by selecting them using the knobs and function buttons on the front panel of the amp. There is a section of 20 effects, sound settings - Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master controls. There is a built-in tuner for tuning the instrument, the ability to set the tempo of the effect using the Tap Tempo button. Exit
The USB Output can be used to connect to a PC and record directly to a sound card. There is a stereo AUX input and output to headphones, the ability to connect an external pedal controller. Externally, the combo amplifier retains the original style of fender amplifiers, with a beautiful logo on the front panel and a convenient transport handle on top of the combo amplifier.
Cherub Technology Co,.Ltd
Approx. price: $109.
- Portable, Bluetooth Desktop Guitar Amplifier
- Built-in Digital Reverb & Delay, 3 channels: Clean, Overdrive and Distortion
- Runs with 9V power adapter, USB connection via power bank or 6 AA size batteries
- 3 Watt Output Power, 9 Drum Patterns and a Metronome,Tap Tempo controls Delay speed and Drums
- Download the Firmware from NUX website. It will keep the Amp in excellent condition
Nux Mighty-Light-BT-portable guitar combo amplifier, 3 W. The Nux Mighty Lite BT guitar amplifier has 3 channels, built-in digital reverb and delay effects, and a user-friendly interface design. It also offers an optional line-in and BT connection for jamming to your own music. You can improve your jamming skill along with built-in drums and a metronome. Moreover, you can use the amplifier with the Nux "Mighty Lite" mobile app. Compact desktop guitar amplifier with 3W output power, lightweight and portable, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. 3 channels (Clean-Overdrive-Distortion), 2 built - in effects (Delay-Reverb), 9 drum patterns and 1 metronome, allow you to create any sound in the style of music. You can connect a music player / smartphone via a 3.5 mm AUX in or BT Jack to play guitar along with background music; and a 3.5 mm headphone Jack for quiet practice. Tap Tempo controls the delay speed and drum speed; supports the input signal level (GAIN), output volume (VOLUME), and TONE setting. 3 power options to choose from: 9V DC power adapter (included), 6 * AA batteries (not included) or USB connection via power supply (not included).
Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
Approx. price: $143.
- Shape your sound with the EQ section (Bass + Treble) as well as dial in lush effects such as digital reverbs, chorus, vibratone and delay.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will to accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Store extra cables or other small accessories with the open back cabinet. Voltage: 230 Volts EUR
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
- Classic Blackface styling adds that inimitable Fender touch. Inputs- One - 1/4 inch. Total Impedance- 8 ohms
Approx. price: $66.
- [Practice Choice] This SOUIDMY mini guitar amplifier equipped 5" Speaker with 10Watt RMS Output, which is perfect for personal use or daily practice.
- [Sound Effect] Sound effect control of this amplifier is flexible. Except Gain/Bass/Treble knob. There is a separate volume knob to control external source. Moreover, it can also switch CLEAN/DISTORTION effect directly.
- [Dual-Power] Both DC12V power and 6*AA batteries is available to drive the amplifier. When DC12V adapter is connected, batteries power will be cut off.
- [Easy to Carry] With a 2.75kg and protable size body, this carrot orange amplifier is easy to carry. Dual-power system extand both indoor and outdoor activities.
- [Multiple Occasion] Use for electric guitar practice, street performance, karaoke with friends, band performance, outdoors playing etc.
Approx. price: $110.
- 10 watts
- 6" Fender Special Design speaker
- Gain, volume, treble and bass controls; overdrive switch
- 1/8" auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- Closed-back construction
The Fender Frontman 10G is the smallest combo amplifier in the Fender Frontman series. 10G has a power of 10W with a resistance of 4 Ohms. It was introduced to the market in 2007. It weighs just under 4 kg, so it is compact enough if you want to take it with you. Frontman 10G has one channel. The control panel has Overdrive control, gain control, Master Volume control, bass control, and treble control. It has an input for the tool under the Jack ¼ " connector. There is also an input to the 1/8 " Jack, which will allow you to connect headphones, for example, for classes. And another 1/8 " input for connecting a CD player, drum machine, etc., so you can jam with them. For the money you pay for Frontman 10G, you will get the opportunity to practice comfortably at home. Good for beginners and for those who travel a lot.
Very good clear sound. Overdrive, in turn, can not be noted as something special and, perhaps, it is not the best of the series. But using other effects, such as the processor, will help you easily solve this problem. At maximum volume, this 10-watt combo amplifier will make your entire apartment vibrate. Everything is exactly as fender claims in the description of this product: "a wide range of sounds from Blues to metal with the legendary clear sound from Fender." Definitely, this product is worth the money you pay for it.
Fender is a brand that is sold. The reputation of a trustworthy company is a fact that it is difficult not to pay attention to! After a long service life, this combo amplifier continues to sound the same as on the day of purchase. This combo amplifier is good, looks reliable as a rock. Since the Frontman 10G is mainly equipment for working at home, it will just stand by you and nothing can damage it, so it will last you a very long time. And if you often take it with you and, for example, accidentally drop it or hit something, it is unlikely that you will cause any significant damage to it.
The Fender Frontman 10G is a combo amplifier for home use. You can take it to some jam with friends, but this is the scope of its application in General and ends. It gives a very impressive sound for an amplifier of this size. It is quite inexpensive and is ready to easily compete with some more expensive models. In General, for classes at home or for travel, and if you want to get a very good quality product for a little money, the Frontman G10 is the combo amplifier that you must pay attention to! It is possible that the number and quality of built-in effects could be higher, but using additional effects will easily solve this problem
LyxPro Electric Guitar Amp 20 Watt Amplifier Built In Speaker Headphone Jack And Aux Input Includes Gain Bass Treble Volume And Grind - Black
Approx. price: $55.
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, 1/4" Instrument Input, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player
- EASY TO USE CONTROLS Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind , enjoy ultimate control with multiple adjustable dials, a built-in speaker and jack for headphones
- AUX HOOKUP 1/8" headphone out jack Connects a phone or MP3 player to play guitar alongside your favorite recorded music
- SOUND CREATIVITY experiment with various controls and effects on the guitar and amp, helping to expand your musicality
- SECURED EDGES Secured hard rubber corner edges Makes your amplifier stand safe and stable also protects your amplifier from damage and dents
Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
Approx. price: $97. You may saved up to 5%.
- Expore bass tones from classic gritty growl to slap-worthy modern punch with the newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable contour controls
- A beefy 25 watt power amp and ported speaker enclosure pumps volume and deep bass response.
- Practice privately with the 1/4" headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging a MP3 player into the 1/8" Auxiliary input jack and instantly become part of the band.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender's 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
Valeton Rushead Max USB Chargable Portable Pocket Guitar Bass Headphone Amp Carry-On Bedroom Plug-In Multi-Effects
Approx. price: $44.
- AMP Module with Clean, Overdrive and Distortion Amp Models based on World-Class Amplifiers with Cab Sim for Headphones or Line-Out into Full Range Freq Response System
- Switchable MOD Module with Chorus, Tremolo and Flanger Effects for different Tone Demands
- Switchable AMBIENT Module with Reverb and Delay Effects for adding Ambience to the Tone
- Aux Input for Jamming along with any Audio Player
- Onboard USB Charger let you Play anytime, anywhere for Up to 5 Hours
Approx. price: $45.
- Power: 10 Watt, for Electric Guitar, inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument
- Speaker: 6.5", specially designed for enhanced high-frequency response
- Function: input, drive switch, volume, treble, bass, headphone output
- Portable and light weight for easy transport and conveniently has a headphone output for silent practice
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood, coated by high qulitity leather
How To Choose a Guitar Amplifier - Electric Guitar Amp Buying Guide!
Best Prices for Popular Guitar Amplifiers