Popular Recording Signal Processors of November 2020November 20, 2020
Rating out of 10 top Recording Signal Processors available for sale of November 2020 with technical specifications, customer reviews, and video reviews.
Approx. price: $264.
- Roland VT-4 is an easy-to-use but incredibly effective voice transformer
- Features Modern and retro vocal effects, including delay, reverb, formant and vocoding
- Able to layer multiple effects at once or chain them together
- Allows totally smooth, instant control over both pitch and formant for real-time tweaking
- Compact size and five-hour battery life
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Professional studio interface with comprehensive I/O
Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor Bundle with Blucoil 5-FT MIDI Cable, 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cables, 5-Pack of Reusable Cable Ties, and 4 AA Batteries
Approx. price: $264.
- TRANSFORMS YOUR VOICE HASSLE-FREE - The Roland VT-4 provides a wealthy amount of retro and modern vocal effects. It instantly changes your voice with Robot, Megaphone, Vocoder, Harmony, or Reverb effect.
- TWEAKS YOU VOICE IN REAL-TIME - Instantly control your pitch and formant with VT-4's adjustable faders! Each dedicated fader allows you to dramatically change your vocals from big to small, female to male.
- OFFERS MIDI CONTROLS - Maximize your playing style with Roland! The VT-4 has MIDI input wherein you can use to hard-tune your vocals to a specific note.
- PLAY ALL DAY WITHOUT WORRIES - The VT-4 can be powered by AA batteries (up to 5 hours) or thru USB bus-powered. You can easily bring the Roland processor anywhere along with your laptop.
- INCLUDES - Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor. 4 AA Alkaline Batteries. Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties. Blucoil 4-Pack of AA Batteries.
MUSIC Group Commercial LU Sarl
Approx. price: $375.
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Precise Dymanic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility^High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)^Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound, in the studio or live
- The rackmount processor includes a mic preamp, compression, de-essing, mic & tube modeling and Antares’ famous Auto-Tune pitch correction
- Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century
- A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics
- Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals
- Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show exactly what’s being done to the signal
- The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales
Approx. price: $36.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
Approx. price: $118.
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor with Built-In Noise Gate Bundle with Samson R21S Dynamic Microphone, Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Cable Ties, and 4 AA Batteries
Approx. price: $286.
- OFFERS A WIDE ARRAY OF VOCAL FX - The VT-4 Vocal FX Processor provides 5 modern and retro vocals effect types. You get Robot, Megaphone, vocoder, Harmony, and Reverb effects in VT-4.
- ALLOWS EFFECTS CHAINING - You can chain the vocal effects in any way you like. Easily add a distinct reverb with multi-part harmonies.
- EXPANDS YOUR CREATIVITY - VT-4 has a MIDI input for plugging in keyboards. Control the Auto-Pitch, vocoder, and harmony engines as you play notes in real-time. You can also hard-tune your vocals to a specific note.
- PROVIDES A NOISE GATE - The built-in noise gate suppresses feedback. VT-4 can achieve a natural-sounding mix without noise bleed.
- INCLUDES - Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor. Samson R21S Cardioid Dynamic Microphone. XLR to 1/4" Microphone Cable. Removable Mic Clip. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties. Blucoil 4-Pack of AA Batteries.
Approx. price: $186.
- Error proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes
- New Gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
- Program-adaptive expander/Gates
- Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and Gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup
- Inputs: ¼” TRS and female XLR (pin 2 Hot)
- Outputs: ¼” TRS and female XLR (pin 2 Hot)
JOYO GEM BOX Guitar Multi Effect Processor Expression Pedal with 66 Effect Types, 40 Drum Rhythms,180s Looper, 7 Amp Modeling,Tap tempo (Box-II)
ShenZhen JOYO Technology
Approx. price: $121.
- High brightness LCD display, assignable expression pedal.
- 8 effect simultaneous modules, 66 effect types.
- 23 Drive Sounds with 7 legendary Amp simulator. Tap tempo, 180 seconds looper.
- 80 factory preset patches & 80 user patches, 40 drum machine rhythms and 10 Metronome rhythms.
- Directly sold by manufacturer of JOYO Technology Co.,LTD which established at 2006.