Popular Recording Signal Processors of February 2021November 20, 2020
Rating out of 10 top Recording Signal Processors available for sale of February 2021 with technical specifications, customer reviews, and video reviews.
Zoom V3 Vocal Processor, Vocal Effects Pedal, 3-Part Harmony, Pitch Correction, 16 Studio Grade Effects, Battery Powered, for Streaming and Recording
Approx. price: $220.
- 16 Built-In Effects Pads + Delay, Reverb and Compression
- Harmony Function for adding 2-back-up harmonies
- Key and Chromatic Pitch Correct
- Can be used as an audio interface to record and stream
- Desk-top or mic stand mountable, operating with AC power or 4 AA batterie
Approx. price: $174. You may saved up to 25%.
- Legendary analog Spatial Sound Processor used by world famous artists
- Authentic reproduction of original analog circuitry
- Pure analog signal path based for highest signal integrity
- Amazing sound effects based on authentic BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Precise 10-segment LED meter for output level
- Co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound, in the studio or live
- The rackmount processor includes a mic preamp, compression, de-essing, mic & tube modeling and Antares’ famous Auto-Tune pitch correction
- Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century
- A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics
- Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals
- Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show exactly what’s being done to the signal
- The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales
Approx. price: $253.
- This Photo4Less Top Value Bundle Includes: Zoom V3 Vocal Processor - Zoom Handy Recorder Mount (7 inch) - Zoom AD-16 9V AC Adapter - Photo4Less Black Cleaning Cloth
- Loaded with Effects: Reverb, delay, and compression with dedicated control knobs - Enhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic for increased clarity
- Flexible I/O: XLR mic input with switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics - 3.5mm stereo headphone output with a dedicated volume control
- USB Audio Interface: 2-input / 2-output USB 2.0 audio interface functionality - Supports 44.1 kHz sample rate at 16-, 24-, or 32-bit
- Versatile Placement: Compact tabletop-friendly enclosure - 1/4"-20 thread on rear panel
Approx. price: $173.
- Real-time signal processing for ultimate control
- Complete audio customization for application specific installations
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- All eight output channels have a fully adjustable 10-band parametric EQ
- Optional Bluetooth dongle (for streaming and app control) and wired remote available
Approx. price: $605.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Professional studio interface with comprehensive I/O
MUSIC Group Commercial LU Sarl
Approx. price: $275.
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Precise Dymanic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility^High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)^Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
Approx. price: $369. You may saved up to 5%.
- VCA-Less Vactrol Opto-Compression Design, Mastering Quality Audio Signal Path with Tube Gain Stage, Variable Threshold, Ratio & Output Controls
- Enhanced Link Mode - While in stereo link mode, channel 1 level control acts as a master output level and channel 2 becomes a balance control between them, - optimizing the Pro-VLA II for use as a mastering tool
- LED Backlit VU Input/Output Level Metering Indicates Both Average Level And Peak Hold
- Accurate Ten Segment LED Gain Reduction Metering. +4dBu/-10dBu Mode Switch Optimizes Pro-VLA II For Interface with Professional OR Consumer Grade Components
- Active Balanced XLR And ¼-Inch Inputs & Outputs. Toroidal Transformer Reduces Mechanical & Electrical Hum
Harman Music Group
Approx. price: $362.
- Easy-to-read display: navigate menus, interact with the AFS2 Wizard, and easily manipulate settings with the bright, legible, interactive display
- Xlr and 1/4” TRS connections: interface with any professional audio equipment with either connection
- Input signal meters: accurately monitor input signal levels with five segment LEDs per channel plus red clip LED indicator
- Wizard functions: the AFS2 feedback suppression Wizard makes setup easy and approachable for users with varying levels of technical know-how
- 24 programmable filters per channel with 24 LED per channel filter metering; application-specific filter types include: speech and music low, Med and high
Approx. price: $186.
- Error proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes
- New Gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
- Program-adaptive expander/Gates
- Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and Gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup
- Inputs: ¼” TRS and female XLR (pin 2 Hot)
- Outputs: ¼” TRS and female XLR (pin 2 Hot)