Popular Tabletop Synthesizers of December 2020November 20, 2020
We present you the rating of new models Tabletop Synthesizers of December 2020: photos, characteristics, prices, reviews, consisting of 10 positions sorted by popularity.
Korg USA Inc.
Approx. price: $61.
- VCO (Sawtooth) with Pitch control; VCF with Cutoff and Peak controls
- Space Delay with Time and Feedback controls; LFO with Waveshape, Rate, and Intensity controls
- Ribbon Keyboard with extra-wide four-octave range; keyboard glows under blacklight
- Original MS-20 Filter with aux input allows the filter & delay to be applied to any source
- Built-in speaker, battery power; graphics that glow under black-light
Approx. price: $220.
- The Korg Volca Modular Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- The compact body of this volca synth features eight modules and 50 patch points. While learning the basics of a modular synth, you can use popular features of the volca synthesizer line to control a unique and different flavor of analog sounds.
Approx. price: $187.
- Three-voice digital FM synthesizer that completely reproduces the sound engine of a classic FM synthesizer
- Makes it easy to manipulate distinctive FM sounds even if you're not familiar with the complexities of FM synthesis
- 3-voice polyphonic FM synthesizer, fully compatible with classic unit
- Super-easy sound editing
- 16-step sequencer allows to automate each parameters
Approx. price: $69.
Teenage Engineering PO-24 Pocket Operator Office Noise Sequencer Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack of 7" Audio Aux Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries
Approx. price: $75.
- BRINGS THE BEATS TO YOUR OFFICE - The Teenage Engineering PO-24 produces quirky mouse clicks, computer keys, PC beeper, and matrix tractor-style printer sounds.
- ENHANCES YOUR SOUNDS WITH EFFECTS - Aside from the 16 office sounds, you can add 16 lucrative punch-in effects like overdrive, distortion, and noise effect.
- MAKE A NEW SONG FROM SCRATCH - The Pocket Operator Office features 128-pattern chaining. You can create a whole song on this 16-step sequencer.
- CAN BE DAISY CHAINED WITH OTHER POCKER OPERATORS - The PO-24 can be connected with other Pocket Operators with the help of Jam Sync Function.
- INCLUDES - Teenage Engineering PO-24 Pocket Operator Office Noise Sequencer. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.
Approx. price: $131.
- Usb MIDI connectivity
- Built-in carry handle
- Chord an a play app integration, dance music Mode
- 400 tones, 77 rhythms, 60 songs
- LCD display
- Included accessories: Power supply and music rest
Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack of 7" Audio Aux Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries
Approx. price: $65.
- PROVIDES MULTIPLE LEAD SYNTH TONES - The Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory provides 15 assorted synths ranging from FM, wavetable, subtractive synthesis, to physical modeled string.
- OFFERS A MICRO DRUM MACHINE SAMPLE - Aside from lead and chord synth tones, PO-16 also has a cool micro-drum machine in the manufacturer sound preset list.
- LETS YOU EASILY PROGRAM CHORDS - The 16 punch-in play styles enable you to programs chords, transpositions, and arpeggios.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE UNITS - You can connect PO-16 Factory with 2 other Pocket Operators using standard stereo audio cables. You can also sync PO-16 with external devices like a PC.
- INCLUDES - Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.
Approx. price: $220.
- Great-sounding all-analog audio path with 2 oscillators and multimode filter
- Easily programmable with 100 included presets
- Built-in 2-octave multi-touch keyboard with arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Works stand-alone, or with MIDI keyboards and computers
- Battery or USB powered
Approx. price: $39.
- 16 Steps
- Can be used as a keyboard
- Clock in and clock out (1 V/O)
- Rest step: holds the previous note and does not fire the gate
- Loop step: change the number of steps in the sequence
Approx. price: $62. You may saved up to 22%.
- Offers children the essentials for playing those first tunes with 44 mini keys perfectly sized for mini hands
- Offers endless exploration with the 100 Tones, 50 Rhythms, and 10 integrated Songs providing plenty of variety
- The LSI sound source and the 8-note polyphony ensure good sound quality
- The LCD screen helps with selecting different music options
- Also features 5 drum pads and a Melody Cut Rehearsal System
- Built-in speakers and headphone output for quiet play
- Also includes a striking change-over switch making it easy to switch between piano and reed organ/organ modes