Popular Tactical Paracord of October 2020June 2, 2020
Paracord is a lightweight polymer cord made of nylon, originally used in parachute slings. The paracord can be used for many other purposes, both by the military and the civilian population.
The shell of the paracord is woven from many intertwined fibers, so it is relatively smooth. A paracord made entirely of nylon is quite elastic.
Technical standards for paracord production are published by the Parachute Industry Association. The US army standard MIL-C-5040H allows the manufacture of paracord only from nylon. Similar types of cables can be made from other materials, such as polyester.
We present you a rating of 10 top Tactical Paracord of October 2020 based on customer reviews with descriptions of characteristics, photos and videos.
TOUGH-GRID 750lb Camo Green Paracord/Parachute Cord - Genuine Mil Spec Type IV 750lb Paracord Used by The US Military (MIl-C-5040-H) - 100% Nylon - Made in The USA. 50Ft. - Camo Green
Approx. price: $10.
- PREMIUM CORD... AT A BARGAIN PRICE. NOTE: PACKAGED ACCORDING TO LENGTH. (50, 100 and 150 footers come coiled in bags, 200 footers on a tube and 500 and 1000 footers on a spool. 1000 footers may come in up-to 2 non-spliced sections. PLEASE SEE PACKAGING IMAGES ON LEFT.) Cord diameter measures 3/16" (+/- 1/32"). We want to be your "go-to" source for great Type 4 Mil-Spec Paracord. Thousands of Reviewers agree this is the best paracord they have ever used!
- PEACE OF MIND. THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE IT. Go ahead, string up a hammock, rig your sails, secure your tent or make an emergency tourniquet. The extra 200 pounds of strength beats regular 550 cord and is there to protect you when you really need it! Our 100% Nylon (11 Triple Strands) TOUGH-GRID cord is NEVER Spliced and is made with USA pride and craftsmanship which gives you that great feeling that you got what you paid for and are helping keep America strong.
- TOUGH AS NAILS WHILE SOFT AND FLEXIBLE Spending time in the outdoors is a great pastime, but can be dangerous. Safety and preparation are critical, especially for the young and old who are much more vulnerable to the elements. TOUGH-GRID Paracord gives you an excellent lifeline when your family needs some strong, lightweight cordage. You can enjoy the outdoors knowing you have the toughest cord around and that it's ready when you are.
- VETERAN RECOMMENDED With hundreds of reviews from US Military Veterans like these: "They have mine and my family's business for life" "GET SOME, see for yourself, Worth the Price" and "This is a Class A Product, It Will Save Your Life!!!," Take it from the experts and change the way you camp, hike, survive and make paracord projects. Whether sheltering in place, stocking your bug-out bag, crafting, or surviving a full-blown zombie apocalypse, you'll want enough Mil-Spec cord to cover anything.
- SEEMS LIKE A NO-BRAINER TO ME! Use our cord whenever you need super strong, light cordage. You'll be ready for just about anything if you throw a roll in your trunk, keep a hank in your backpack and even in your tool box! We like the old saying "It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." That sums-up the prepper / survivalist / Boy Scout spirit pretty well! When you're in need of strong Genuine Military Grade Paracord, we've got you covered... Guaranteed!
Approx. price: $10.
- 100% NYLON SHEATH WITH 7 TYPE III TWISTED INNER STRANDS means this paracord will stand up to just about anything. with a 550 pound tensile strength, you can be sure to be prepared for anything.
- MADE IN THE USA. Paracord Planet's 550lb paracord is made in the US by certified US government contractors ensuring strength and durability.
- PARACORD PLANET'S PARACORD IS UV AND MOLD/MILDEW RESISTANT. Our Paracord has a smooth texture that doesn’t fray with friction
- MULTI-PURPOSE CORD READY FOR WHATEVER YOU NEED IT FOR. Paracord Planet's 550 parachute rope is perfect for camping, crafting, hiking, making paracord projects like bracelets, lanyards, necklaces or paracord coasters or cozies, self-defense tools, wrapping hatchets, knives, or tools, it’s great to have at the lake, on your boat, for boy scout and girl scout troops, and much more!
- PARACORD PLANET IS A US OWNED BUSINESS and strives to supply you with the best and toughest cord you need for any situation!
Approx. price: $6.5.
- Heavy-duty 550 Para cord made of 100% nylon featuring 7 strand construction that unravels and can be used as fishing line, fire starter, thread, or floss
- Includes carabineer for easy attachment options to hang backpacks, lights and water bottles
- Multipurpose 4 mm utility cord is great for camping, backpacking, emergencies and survival; use to secure tents and tarps, suspend a clothesline or hang a bear bag (100 ft. Para cord recommended)
- Craft it into a survival bracelet, Para cord dog collar, knife lanyard, or handle wrap
- Available in 30 feet in a variety of colors, including: camo, orange, reflective black and reflective orange for high visibility when outdoors
Approx. price: $33.
- EXCLUSIVE PATENTED PARACORD - Originally designed at the request of Special Forces in Afghanistan, our SurvivorCord is a 620 LB tensile strength paracord that integrates 3 life-saving survival strands into TITAN's trusted WarriorCord 550 Paracord. Available only from TITAN Survival, SurvivorCord is protected by U.S. Patents 9,528,204 & 9,926,652, with other International patents pending. There simply isn't a better paracord available. DON'T BE FOOLED BY KNOCK-OFFS!
- MONO FISHING LINE - Includes a single transparent, 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used when critical protein is just yards away. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes, or used to bind tools together.
- WAXED JUTE TINDER - Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel, and you'll have an instant fire.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WIRE - Our proprietary 30 AWG metallic alloy is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, trip-wires, antennae, camp-fire food wraps, and any other ingenious survival ideas that you can think up.
- THE TITAN PROMISE - We're an American Veteran-Owned business, and all Authentic TITAN products have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you're unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase. Toll-Free Customer Service - Mon-Fri, 9-5 (PST), at 1-844-388-4826.
Approx. price: $13.
- ★ Paracord is often called 550 paracord, paracord 550, 550 cord, parachute cord. It is one kind of nylon rope.
- ★ The paracord of diameter is 5/32” (about 4mm), with a 7 Strand Inner-core. Each strand have 3 yarns.
- ★ Great for camping and hiking use.
- ★ Multi-purpose: Paracord is the perfect utility cord for home, camping, hiking and crafting projects. From paracord bracelet ,paracord bracelet kit, paracord lanyards to dog collars and belts. There is no limit to what you can use the BENGKU Paracords for.
- ★ The average tested breaking strength is 550 pounds！
WEREWOLVES Paracord Rope Bracelet Survival Bracelets Multitool Survival Gear Tactical EDC Bracelet Camping Paracord Bracelet for Men Gift (Black)
Approx. price: $11.
- [UNIQUE DESIGN] - This knife bracelet is detachable and easy to switch between the bracelet and knife. Fit for hiking camping climbing fishing or daily life.
- [SEVEN-CORE PARACHUTE] -The paracord bracelet is woven from a strong seven-core parachute rope. It can provide a safety guarantee in wild when climbing the tree, making traps, stop bleeding or building tents.
- [PERSONAL DEFENSE] - The knife that attached to the bracelet can be carried around your body, so you could protect yourself bravely in an emergency.It is not only a survival gear, but also a defense tool.
- [ABOUT THE SIZE] -This paracord bracelet is perfect for 6.8- 8.5 inches wrist. If your wrist is not within this range, you can purchase the adjustable one of this bracelet in our store or customize the size you need. It is unisex.
- [QUALITY ASSURANCE] -We have many different colors rope. If you need other colors or sizes, please purchase the custom one and you will receive it in about 7 working days.We have perfect after-sales service, responsible for any problems, only need your mail *-*
PARACORD PLANET Tactical 5-Strand Nylon Core 275-LB Tensile Strength Paracord Rope 3/32 Inch (2.38mm Diameter) (Black, 100 Feet)
Approx. price: $9.7. You may saved up to 5%.
- Approximately 3/32” (2.38mm diameter) with a 275 pound tensile strength
- Great for a variety of uses such as crafting, DIY projects, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, & more
- Lightweight cord that is strong, resistant to UV sunlight, will not rot, mildew, or color bleed
- Also known as: tether cord, dummy cord, utility cord, accessory cord, tactical cord, & half 550 cord
- Premium quality cord made in the USA
1pcs 100ft 550 Paracord Parachute Cord Lanyard Mil Spec Type III 7 Strand Core Ocean Camo(Ocean Camo)
Approx. price: $14.
- 100FT Paracord
- 7-Strand core
- Breaking Strength:550 lb
- Ocean Camo
X-Plore Gear Emergency Paracord Bracelets | Set of 2| The Ultimate Tactical Survival Gear| Flint Fire Starter, Whistle, Compass & Scraper/Knife| Best Wilderness Survival-Kit - Black(R)/Black(R)
Approx. price: $9.1.
- THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GEAR: The SA01 emergency paracord bracelet is a compact and tactical survival bracelet that comes packed with all the necessary features you need, in order to survive in the wilderness. Our paracord bracelet is the ideal choice for every camping, hiking, hunting, fishing enthusiast or simply anyone who likes going in the Great Outdoors and be prepared!
- 3 IN 1 SURVIVAL KIT: Our bracelet is a mini personal survival kit on its own. Featuring a flint fire starter, a whistle that can be heard from a great distance, and a compass to maintain your sense of direction, this bracelet will help you with winter journeys and we bet it could even help you survive during the apocalypse!
- SMART, COMPACT, PORTABLE: This ultra strong paracord bracelet for men and women, sports a smart design that makes for easy carrying and storing. Simply wear it on your wrist, or snap it on your backpack and enjoy having a tactical survival kit always with you, no matter where your adventure takes you! Plus, our bracelet sets come in different color combos for you to find your favorite. Available in three different sizes: Regular, Medium, and Kid Size. Order yours today!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL GADGET: With our 4 in 1 Survival Bracelet, you can always be prepared. Set traps with the Paracord rope, secure your items or use it as restrains, light a fire for cooking and warming yourself up, find your way with the compass and have an ever-important scraper at your disposal. Small, compact and packed with everything you need, this tactical bracelet is a must-have for every Outdoorsy person out there!
- A SAFE PURCHASE: We at X-Plore Gear, manufacture our paracord bracelets according to the highest standards so that you can enjoy them for as long as possible. You can rest assured that our survival bracelets are 100% reliable when the time comes to use them, unlike many other competing products on the market. So grab our amazing, cost-effective set for you and your friends, and have fun exploring!
Approx. price: $17.
- Cobra weave for durability and a clean look
- High quality 550 paracord
- Steel clasp to keep your items tethered. Dimensions: 50mm x 32mm (2" x 1.25") Thickness: 7mm (0.25")
- Works great with other Dango products and all your EDC gear
- Each tether is 6 inches woven and 10 feet when unraveled
Why do you need a paracord? Use case.
At first glance, and for the uninitiated, the paracord looks like a simple piece of rope. But outdoor enthusiasts know much more about it! Originally intended for paratroopers in the us army, today it is an indispensable tool in many areas. We decided to highlight possible applications of the paracord.
Paracord is a lightweight and heavy-duty polymer cord.
It owes its birth to the airborne troops. In parachuting, just needed an elastic, more or less smooth and most importantly reliable cable. And the paracord has just these properties. And although it is usually positioned as a parachute cord, it was also used by other types of troops with pleasure.
Over time, the cord that is not afraid of any loads, drew the attention of the civilian population. Entrepreneurs began to actively buy paracord for tourist and household needs. Its popularity has become so great that paracord began to buy even for work on the space station. Relatively recently, an operation was performed to repair the Shuttle, using a parachute cord.
Paracord as EDC. In general, even if you just go outside, a paracord will not be superfluous. It doesn’t take up much space in the backpack and also weighs a little. But paracord can be useful outside the house in a lot of cases. For example, if you accidentally put on old jeans (from the life before you went to the gym), the paracord will act as a belt. A broken shoelace? Here, too, the paracord will help. In nature, it is not uncommon for situations when you need to hang things to dry or stretch a kind of tent.
To tie it all together. The paracord is ideal for binding and supporting equipment. For example, if you are moving to a new apartment, you can tie things up while driving to ensure safe transportation. If it is not possible to completely close the trunk of a car, when transporting bicycles or a wardrobe, then the paracord will also help. In nature, you can link several large branches for easier transportation to the camp.
Walking with a dog. This may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a paracord, but dogs, especially large ones, quite often break leashes. Or they chew them up at home. You can make your own paracord collar or leash. The Paracord 550 has a tension force of about 250 kg. Therefore, if your dog suddenly pulls the leash sharply, you have nothing to worry about. Pay attention to the clasp, it is often not as strong as a paracord.
Fishing. This application is more relevant for survivalists, but nevertheless. If you unravel a piece of paracord, one or more nylon threads can be used as a fishing line. The question of hooks and sinkers remains open, but in the wild and in an emergency, you have to use everything. In addition, you can weave a network, if the length allows.
Lift and suspension. With the help of a paracord, you can lift a lot of different things, as well as yourself. For example, if the path is through steep mountain slopes, you can first climb it yourself, and then lift the load. Or Vice versa, go down the mountain (for this, of course, you must have basic mountaineering skills). If you are camping in an unfamiliar area, you can use a paracord to lift valuable supplies as high as possible from the ground to ensure their safety from wild animals.
Knots. The lanyard is a loop of leather strip or cord that is worn on the wrist and serves to prevent slipping of the hand on the blade with no guard, and in order not to lose the blade when deployed it from his hands. Now the knots are increasingly fulfilling a decorative function. They are often decorated with metal beads. Many choose paracord deliberately bright colors-this increases the chances of finding your knife when lost.
The handles for knives. On knives, the paracord is usually used as a winding of the handles of skeletal and throwing knives. The paracord has a fairly good grip, even in wet weather. It is also used in foot cases and cases, including as a decorative element.
Bracelets. This is probably the most common thing you can do with a paracord: turn it into a strap or bracelet. The great thing is that you carry a long piece of paracord with you without even noticing it. Many outdoor enthusiasts make their own bracelet and personalize it with various beads. Also, the advantage of the bracelet is that if necessary, it can be unwound and used in the situations described above.