Top Board Games of November 2020November 20, 2020
In this article, we will review the rating of 10 top Board Games with photos, descriptions of characteristics, prices and customer reviews.
Approx. price: $18. You may saved up to 17%.
- ...I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know
- Age: 14+ / Players 2+
- Package Dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H
- Country of origin : Poland
Approx. price: $18. You may saved up to 15%.
- Retro Series Clue game looks like the 1986 edition
- Game has classic wood tokens, retro weapons and die
- Detective Notes and Solution Envelope are vintage
- Card deck has retro graphics
- Includes full-size game board based on the 1986 edition, card deck with retro graphics, 6 classic wood tokens, retro weapons and die, vintage Detective Notes & Solution Envelope, and instructions
Approx. price: $22.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
Approx. price: $15. You may saved up to 50%.
- The Game of Life game is full of surprises
- Choose a path for a life of action, adventure, and unexpected surprises
- Adopt pets. For 2 to 4 players.
- Fun family game
Hasbro Gaming Clue: Wizarding World Harry Potter Edition Mystery Board Game for 3-5 Players, Kids Ages 8 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Approx. price: $38.
- INSPIRED BY HARRY POTTER: The Clue: Wizarding World Harry Potter edition board game is a suspenseful game of "whodunit" with artwork and characters inspired by the Wizarding World Harry Potter universe
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: Kids move around the board as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, or Neville, and try to discover who vanished, what spell was used, and where the crime happened
- CHANGING GAMEBOARD: Players can move the wheels in the corners of the board to reveal secret passages, changing staircases, which doors may or may not be available to use, or the Dark Mark may appear
- GAME FOR AGES 8 AND UP: This edition of the Clue game makes a great gift for Harry Potter fans. Inspired by the Harry Potter film series, it's a board game for 3-5 players, for kids ages 8 and up
- MYSTERY GAME: Remember playing the original Clue game as a kid? Introduce your kids to the classic mystery board game in which players solve the who, what, and where of the crime
Approx. price: $11.
- THE ORIGINAL GUESSING GAME: This edition of the Guess Who? game features classic tabletop boards, 24 Mystery cards and 48 Face cards
- INTERACTIVE GAME FOR KIDS: Kids can have loads of fun as they use yes or no question to guess each other's mystery character
- CLASSIC GUESS WHO? GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Guess Who? game when you were a kid? This guessing game features classic gameplay with updated characters from the previous edition
- UPDATED ART: This edition of the Guess Who? game features updated characters and character art not seen in previous versions
Sorry! Board Game for Kids Ages 6 and Up; Classic Hasbro Board Game; Each Player Gets 4 Pawns (Pawn Colors May Vary) – Amazon Exclusive
Approx. price: $21. You may saved up to 13%.
- CLASSIC SORRY! GAMEPLAY: Do you remember playing the original Sorry! game when you were a kid? Introduce your kids to classic Sorry! gameplay. It's a fun family game for adults and kids ages 6 and up
- INCLUDES 16 PAWNS (COLORS MAY VARY): Each player in this Sorry! board game gets 4 colored pawns (colors may vary) to move around the gameboard. Players need to draw a 1 or a 2 to move their pawn out of Start
- CLASSIC GAME OF SWEET REVENGE: Chase, race, bump and slide! It's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING: Enjoy the fun game you grew up playing! The Sorry! board game is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the cards drawn
- FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Bring friends and family together for some board game fun! The Sorry! game is a great choice for Family Game Night
Approx. price: $15. You may saved up to 50%.
- Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches
- Players buy, sell and trade to win
- Build houses and hotels on your properties and bankrupt your opponents to win it all
- Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything
- Includes gameboard, 8 Tokens, 28 Title Deed Cards, 16 Chance Cards, 16 Community Chest Cards, 32 Houses, 12 Hotels, 2 Dice, Money Pack and Game Guide
Approx. price: $9. You may saved up to 20%.
- Dice-rollin' battle game
- Includes 5 dice and shaker
- Yahtzee comes with 100 score cards
- Shaker doubles as a storage case
- Great family fun
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive),Red,Original version
Approx. price: $14.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid. Introduce new generations to this sweet kid's board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of delicious surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes game board, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions