Top Embroidery Machines of October 2020July 13, 2020
Embroidery machines specialize in creating decorative images of any level of complexity at home. With this technique, you can independently embroider a drawing on clothing, curtains, or create an author’s picture on the fabric.
When creating embroidery machines, well-known world manufacturers introduce modern automated technologies, which allows not only to increase the speed of work, but also the quality of embroidery. A large selection of built-in sketches, the ability to record your own work in memory and editing drawings directly in the machine allow you to create any author’s decors.
Thanks to a wide range of models, every fan of home decorative embroidery can choose the optimal model for functionality and performance.
We have compiled a list of the best embroidery machines based on expert assessments of specialists and reviews from real customers. Our recommendations will help you make a choice that meets your requirements and desires. There are a lot of competitors on the global technology market, but we have selected the best models and recommend that you pay special attention to them.
Approx. price: $7149.
- The MB-7 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project. This innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst.
- With 50 built-in embroidery designs and 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless.
- All embroidery operations are noticeably faster and smoother on the MB-7. You will be impressed with your project's professional-finished results.
The Janome MB-7 embroidery machine combines the ease of use of household machines and the high quality of professional ones. You can use it to embroider jeans, a leather skirt, a knitted pullover or a silk blouse in a matter of minutes. You can master the machine using a touch screen that displays the parameters of the current operation. It is convenient to view and combine designs of various embroideries. The set includes 3 types of hoops, if necessary, they can be supplemented with Tajima hoops, which are suitable for working on Janome MB-7. Also included is a standard threader – a significant help in filling the thread in the eye of the needle. The advantages of this model include low vibration and low noise threshold during operation, as well as thoughtful ergonomics: the working field is illuminated by LEDs and all working nodes of the machine are easily accessible. the USB cable allows you to download your favorite embroidery directly from the Internet and get updates from the manufacturer's website. This embroidery machine is designed and manufactured in Japan.
Approx. price: $9349.
The SWF Mas-12 embroidery machine comes packed full of new features in a sleek design and compact size. This machine comes with the Smart Embroidery System, which allows you to instantly convert photos directly into embroidery-ready design data without further editing. You can easily create brilliant designs, even as a beginner! The free-hand stitch function allows you to draw, convert, and stitch hand drawn designs directly on the screen. Purchase of this machine also includes equipment for the quick change cap system. This system is tool-less and lets you simply transition from caps to hoops, and vice versa, saving you time and energy between productions. The SWF embroidery machine has a large 10.4 inch touchscreen LCD panel, making it very user-friendly. And with a wireless internet setup (WiFi), designs can be transferred from your computer directly to your machine. Warranty: The SWF MAS-12 is backed by a 7-year warranty.
Included Accessories: tubular round frames (2 each of 4.25", 5.4", and 6.6"), tubular square frames (2 each of 8.9" x 8.9", and 14.7" x 9.4"), cap frames (2 pieces), cap frame driver, cap frame holder, machine stand, tool kit.
Specifications: number of heads - 1, head number of needles - 12 needles, machine dimensions - 34” x 32” x 30”, flat sewing field - 14” x 9”, cap sewing field - 14” x 3”, power - 110v, operation box - LCD full color touchscreen panel design, input - USB, design memory - 4 million stitches, max speed - 1000 SPM.
Approx. price: $1649.
- 5-inch color touch screen to conveniently edit embroidery motifs
- Easy and quick operation via multi-function knobs
- Embroidery module with 3 hoops and embroidery hoop detection
- Maximum embroidery area of 260 x 160 mm for large designs
- 208 preinstalled embroidery motifs
Bernette 70 Deco has the ability to embroider on a surface size of 260*160 mm. It has built-in 208 embroidery designs and 7 alphabets. The ability to edit ensures the originality of the pattern. You can also upload your own design and get an exclusive household item or clothing at the output. The needlewoman can scale the drawing, combine it, and rotate it in 1°increments. The width of the line reaches 7 mm.
The stitching materials can be either ultra-thin or extra-strong. The thread break sensor will inform you of a process failure. The touch-screen display clearly displays images without tint distortion. Highlighting creates a bright field without shadow areas. The built-in embroidery program will help beginners quickly get used to it and set up their work. The model is equipped with functions of automatic needle threader and thread cutter.
The package includes a durable case, a screwdriver, an Oilcan, and a spare reel holder. According to reviews, the model combines all the necessary characteristics for high efficiency. The perfect quality of the resulting drawing was appreciated by all users. The machine with an affordable price offers an extended set of functions for decoration.
Approx. price: $1045.
- 138 Built-in designs: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 Built-in fonts: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB Port: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
Approx. price: $5499.
- We've taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity!
- With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4S gets it done.
- The MB-4S is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals.
- It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
- 5.7” Remote Computer Screen
Embroidery machine Janome MB-4S is able to give you the joy of embroidery designs of any complexity! The characteristics of this machine are as close as possible to industrial embroidery machines: a 4-needle head and an industrial double-run Shuttle will ensure excellent quality of embroidery; various ways of communication with a PC will allow you to upload a lot of designs to the machine, and the ability to fully edit the design in detail is an undeniable plus of the machine! You will be able to embroider on any products, and the large surface of embroidery will significantly expand your possibilities for both domestic and professional use!
Approx. price: $984.
- MARVEL SUPERHEROES FACEPLATES: The LB5000M comes with 3 interchangeable character faceplates including The Incredible Hulk, Captain America and Iron Man in addition to a Marvel Avengers faceplate
- MARVEL DESIGN PACK: 10 Marvel Comics designs are available for download from iBroidery.com with the included code along with 10 additional superhero-inspired designs
- 80 BUILT-IN DESIGNS PLUS 103 SEWING STITCHES: The LB5000S features 80 built-in embroidery designs and 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Preview your designs before embroidering with the expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
Approx. price: $2419.
- Max. embroidery size: 7.9 x 11 inches
- 160 built-in designs
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- On-screen editing functions
Janome Memory Craft 500E combines 160 sewing operations. The improved model has a large embroidery field - 7.9 x 11 inches. Its power is 60 W. Automatic thread trimming reduces manual labor and increases productivity. Led lighting on all sides illuminates the embroidery area. The model automatically adjusts the setting of the thread tension. If it breaks, the auto-return function is enabled. The color screen transmits a clear image. Already installed pattern designs can be edited by changing the hue, size, and rotation angle. Sewing adviser will help you understand the principle of the machine and teach you how to quickly configure it at will. The maximum sewing speed is 860 stitches/min. - achieved in a few seconds. The soft case is designed to protect the machine from moisture, dust and dirt during storage and transportation. In the accessory compartment, you can store all the accessories you need for work. The manufacturer has facilitated service maintenance. You can lubricate the mechanisms yourself at home without contacting specialized centers.
Approx. price: $324. You may saved up to 55%.
- 60 Unique built-in stitches: The Brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The CS6000i includes a hard protective case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, 3 bobbins and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- 25 Year limited warranty: The CS6000i is backed by a 25 Year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of the product
Approx. price: $568. You may saved up to 10%.
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Approx. price: $626.
The Brother PE550D brings the magic of Disney to your embroidery machine. This easy to use and affordable embroidery machine features a 4” x 4” embroidery field along with an included grid sheet and builtin alignment tools that help you align your design and needle position for precise placement on your fabric. The PE550D Brother embroidery machine is packed with 125 builtin decorative designs, including 45 Disney designs. It also features 9 fonts (6 English and 3 Japanese) for monogramming and personalization.
The PE550D embroidery machine features a 3.2” Sew Smart easytoview LCD color touchscreen that permits you to preview designs and see them in alternate colors before stitching. The PE550D is a flexible embroidery machine. You can easily adjust the builtin embroidery designs by aligning text at an angle or in curves, placing text on multiple lines, increasing and decreasing the spacing between letters, and more. This Brother embroidery machine has a builtin memory and a USB port for uploading your own designs.
Loading thread is made easy with a builtin automatic needle threader. This system takes care of threading the needle for you with just the touch of a lever. An additional embroidery editing feature permits you to move, resize, mirror image, and rotate prior to beginning the embroidering project. This embroidery machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25year limited warranty, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.