Top Science Education Insect Kits of March 2021November 20, 2020
From the number of Science Education Insect Kits eyes run away, in this article we will try to figure out how to choose the best Science Education Insect Kits and what to pay attention to first.
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden: Original Habitat and Two Live Cups of Caterpillars with STEM Butterfly Journal – Life Science & STEM Education – Butterfly Kit
Approx. price: $47.
- 10 LIVE baby caterpillars and nutritious food
- Pop-up, reusable 12 inch tall mesh habitat
- Two Deluxe Chrysalis Station Logs and one Flower-shaped Butterfly Feeder
- STEM Butterfly Journal with learning activities
- Important NOTE! Please postpone your live order if daytime temperatures in your area are below 55 degrees or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit Your caterpillars may not survive their journey to you in extreme heat or cold We cannot ship live insects to Hawaii Mexico Canada or Puerto Rico
48 Pack Microscope Slide Collection of Insect Animal and Plant Specimens for Basic Biology Education and Science Exhibition Projects for Kids & Students
Approx. price: $16.
- 【Safety material】- The high transparency plastic slide is cleaned in advance so that it’s non-toxic, no stains, scratches and any bacteria. there is no danger of sharp corners on the fingers because the microscope slides have smooth edges
- 【Classification label】- The specimens is well prepared, well labeled, it’s easy to classify and collect for permanent storage&moisture-proof
- 【Clear observation】- Stereo microscopy with top and bottom lights can provide the best microscopic image which is clean , clear, and well-dyed. cell tissue slides will stimulate young children and slides with insect parts will be more interesting for them
- 【Amazing quantity】- We have prepared 48 slides of plant, insect and animal tissues for basic biology education, the children's specimens can provide students or family educators with interesting educational scientific tools and providing excellent teaching aids for biology
- 【Perfect gift】- A good collection of slides, gift wrapping, is a great gift for a close-up course for a young family member who is just beginning to do biological research
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Mega Fossil Dig Kit – Excavate 15 real fossils including Dinosaur Bones, Mosasaur & Shark Teeth - Great STEM Science gift for Paleontology and Archeology enthusiasts of any age
Discover with Dr. Cool
Approx. price: $22.
- DIG UP REAL DINOSAUR FOSSILS that are millions of years old! Dig for dinosaurs, sharks, brachiopods, mosasaurs, ammonites and more!
- EXPLORE PALEONTOLOGY using the tools of the trade, chisel, brush and magnifying glass, to excavate incredible real fossils
- 16-PAGE LEARNING GUIDE illustrates how fossils are formed and helps young scientists identify each specimen as it’s discovered
- A COMPLETE LEARNING ACTIVITY that includes a dig brick packed with dinosaur fossils, a chisel, a brush and a magnifying glass; everything needed to guarantee kids keep digging for hours
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - For 129 years, National Geographic has provided fascinating and fun educational opportunities to aspiring scientists around the world.
Approx. price: $36.
- BUTTERFLY KIT: Easy to use butterfly habitat comes with a caterpillar to butterfly kit instructions
- 3 OF 5 GROW: This kit guarantees that at least 3 of the 5 caterpillars will become butterflies
- REUSABLE HABITAT: Once you already have the kit, you can refill it again with new butterflies
- PAINTED LADY BUTTERFLY: Includes 1 cup of Painted Lady Butterflies larvae
- SEE THROUGH MESH: The growing kit is see through so that you can watch the butterflies keep growing
- An additional $7.95 shipping and handling fee for 1 Cup of Caterpillars will be required when you redeem your certificate
- Experience the Miracle of Metamorphosis up close
- An unforgettable learning experience for ages 4 and up
- Insect Lore guarantees that at least 3 of the 5 caterpillars will successfully metamorphose into adult butterflies
- Insect Lore has shipped over 50 million butterflies since 1969
Approx. price: $41.
- Beautiful diorama style habitat
- Tube of 10 to 13 ladybug larvae
- 5 ladybug larvae are guaranteed to develop into ladybugs
- Live ladybug larvae are shipped to destinations within the Continental USA and Alaska. We cannot ship live larvae to Hawaii, Mexico or Puerto Rico
- Please check the weather in your area. Daytime temperatures must be 55 degrees Fahrenheit or above when you release your ladybugs
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Real Bug Dig Kit - Dig up 3 Real Insects including Spider, Fortune Beetle and Scorpion - Great STEM Science gift
Discover with Dr. Cool
Approx. price: $13.
- DIG UP 3 REAL BUGS - Perfect activity for bug lovers! Kids will uncover 3 perfectly preserved insect specimens (spiny spider, fortune beetle, scorpion)
- AN EDUCATIONAL ADVENTURE - Children will learn all about their specimens and many other fascinating arthropods with National Geographic’s full-color learning guide
- PERFECT FOR HOMESCHOOL - Create an interactive lesson with this hands-on science kit! This insect digging activity will create memories that will last a lifetime
- DISPLAY AND SHOW FRIENDS - Inspect these fascinating creatures from all angles! They are preserved in transparent acrylic for easy examination
- RESPECTED QUALITY - Providing children with the best educational toys, this kit comes with National Geographic’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
Approx. price: $32.
- 2 cups of 5 baby caterpillars and nutritious food
- 2 Chrysalis Holding Logs
- Insect Lore guarantees at least 6 out of 10 caterpillars will develop into healthy butterflies
- PLEASE NOTE: This item does not include the Butterfly Garden habitat
- Important NOTE! Please postpone your live order if daytime temperatures in your area are below 55 degrees or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Your caterpillars may not survive their journey to you in extreme heat or cold.
Vishusju Plastic Prepared Microscope Slides (48pcs OR 12pcs) Biological Specimen Kits of Animals Insects Plants Flowers Sample for Kids Student Science Education (48)
Approx. price: $24. You may saved up to 46%.
- Plastic prepared slides safe for kids ,there are no sharp edegs,will not hurt children.
- Selected fine specimens from various categories,the samples are clear and easy to observe.
- 48 pieces specimens in set. 12 Pieces X 4 Boxes ,they are samples of animals, insects, plants and flowers.
- Each slide size:2.4 x 0.8 inch
- Let children be interested in exploring.Perfect education toys,good gift for kids.
ELifeBox 6 PCS Insect Specimen Set,Cicada,Wasp,Spider,Scorpion,Locust,Chafer Resin Collection Science Toys
Approx. price: $22.
- ✔️ HIGH QUALITY: Real Insect Encased in A Clear Lucite Acrylic Resin Block. Durable,You Can Keep It for A Long Time.
- ✔️ SCIENCE EDUCATION: Inside Is Real Insect (Include Cicada,Wasp,Spider,Scorpion,Locust,Chafer).Provide The Most Intuitive Way for Students to Get Up Close and Personal with The Common Insects.
- ✔️ RICH CONTENT: Set Include 6 Different Insect,A Magnifier and Insect Mini Guide. Kids Will Find It's Amazing Under The Magnifier.
- ✔️ GREAT GIFT: It Can Be Used as A Paperweight and Also A Wonderful Gift for Friends,Families and Biological Enthusiasts.
- ✔️ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If You're Not Satisfied with Our Products , We Will Return Money Back to You for Any Reason.
AmScope PS25W Prepared Microscope Slide Set for Basic Biological Science Education, 25 Slides, Includes Fitted Wooden Case
United Scope LLC.
Approx. price: $19.
- Set of 25 prepared slides, including plants, insects, and animal tissues, for use in biological education
- Samples preserved in cedar wood oil and sealed with a coverslip to preserve specimens and prevent contamination
- Labeling provides specimen identification
- Slides are composed of optical glass for clear viewing
- Set comes in fitted wooden storage box to prevent breakage and ease handling